About the Project
This rapid design project was based on a prompt given by Global Water to design the service or discover the new business model for its current training service. Three-person teams were created with assigned roles and responsibilities simulating today's work environment. We conducted research, prototype ideas, and finally pitched our solution to the client.
How could we replace the old water meter with the smart water meter to improve water efficiency? How could we help our client identify opportunities with thousands of shareholders who want to invest in this sector?
Indiana has the second-largest egg producer in the US. Since egg farmers use plenty of water and food safety has become more important recently, we suggest that our egg producer could use blockchain for food traceability. The great business profit could help with the implementation of the LoRa infrastructure system.
Let's meet with Bob, the Farmer
His Daily Jobs
• Monitor laying hens performance
• Participate in managing the farm
• Ensure the quantity of the egg production
• Document all processing records to management
• Unable real-time monitor laying hens
• Time-consuming to evaluate the resources distribution for processing
• Manually keeping processing records
• Cut down costs for operating
• Enhanced product quality and price
• Improve customer-oriented service